Wednesday, January 16, 2008

25 week check-up

I went to Baylor this afternoon for another OB check-up. Everything looks great. The heartbeat sounded normal, my blood pressure is perfect and my weight gain is on target. Thank you Lord!
They want me to come back in 2 weeks for a Glucose test. It is not very common for white people to develop diabetes during pregnancy but they do the test to everybody just to rule it out. I will have to drink some gross fluid and then get blood drawn. Fun times... NOT!
Yesterday, on our way to a restaurant, I tripped and fell pretty hard and it really freaked me out. But I started to feel him kick and move shortly after that and I had no unusual pain (except for a pretty beat up knee...lol). One of the first questions they asked me today is if I fell lately...? guess its not as unusual as I thought....

No comments: